Belgium 2013

I went for a very short visit to Belgium at the beginning of June 2013 and unfortunately it was not a pleasurable occasion. Patrick passed away and I wanted to be there for Radda and Mimi. I also got a chance to visit my grandma who is slowly fading away. She is 93 now. I also found time to visit Anna, who was still there and very quiet. Emotionally draining and very sad Belgium trip.
Took pictures, but just want to share pics that are neutral in emotion.

This is my grandmother's garden.
Mimi really made it wonderful. 
This is the tree that my grandfather planted long before i walked the earth.
I (and Radda) used to play under it when I was little. Happy times. 

This is Radda's dog "Merod".
 He is a 4 months old Malinois shepperd dog. . 
It was really cold. This is outside my grandma's house.
It was 11:00 AM, 9 degrees (47 Farhenheit).

Didn't get to spent a lot of time in Brussels.
The last day I still got to enjoy the view from our house in Brussels.
I alway liked this particular part of town. 

Comments

Popular Posts