The day after:
The choice has been done. It's not what I would have wanted but that's the outcome. I know it's a shock for many. And it will take time to adjust to being a minority in what I hope a country that will unify under some kind of common sense. 
I was bitter and wanted to blame someone, something. But then I realized that that's what our new elected leadership did and does. 

Instead I'm happy to have seen and met so many great supporters and women who did a wonderful job of coming together. Short in numbers to have won maybe, but hugely there to continue the movement of being awesome and just. Now let's educate our kids and the next generation with the values we are proud of. We don't need a political platform to start raising and encouraging the new America. 

Hugs ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts